Thanks yet again to our dedicated band of beta testers, we are releasing FX Equation 5 for both Windows and Mac.
FX Equation 5 adds some nifty new features and is much more than just a Mac release.
- We have included FX Autoquate which automatically determines which bits need to be formatted as equations.
- We have added full text formatting to text and equations.
- You can now strikeout sections of your equation. Ideal for showing “cancelling”.
- We have added new symbols such as minus/plus, double-struck C, Z, Q, R and N for number sets and the empty set symbol.
- FX Equation can now output LaTex and LibreOffice equations as well as generate native Word equations.
- Integration with Word (Windows) is much improved and more reliable.
- Hundreds of other improvements.
The new FX Equation has been added to the current FX MathPack download and subscribers can start using FX Equation 5 straight away.