MultiDocs are a new, incredibly powerful way to use Efofex products but they can be challenging to write. FX Library is a collection of pre-written MultiDocs that you can use in two ways.
- As a subscriber, you can download documents from the library and use them immediately, either as standalone documents or copying questions from the documents into your own materials.
- You can also use FX Library documents as exemplars on how to write questions with Efofex Parameters.
When you visit FX Library, you will see the following:
- Search the database of documents using key words.
- Take note of the number of variations available for that document. These range from 1 (for documents which do not include parameters) up to 100 000. Actually, many documents have literally billions of variations available – we just set the maximum at 100 000.
- When you select a line in the database, the page will load the document into a viewing window.
- If you are happy with the document, download it to your computer and start using it.
Accessing FX Library
The easiest way to access FX Library is from the Word toolbar. This will take you directly to the page on our site. You can also visit it here.
Subscribers can use the materials in FX Library with almost no restrictions. You can find more information here.
At the moment, FX Library contains about 60 documents. These make great exemplars so you can see just how to use Efofex parameters. Over time, the number of documents will expand greatly and our goal is to make FX Library a comprehensive source of mathematical materials that you can use to create your own, incredibly versatile MultiDocs